Post-Workout Blueberry 'green' Smoothie
Prep time: 10 minutes
COURTESY OF THE INSPIRED TABLE
- 2 cups coconut water
- ½ small avocado
- 1 leaf of kale
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder (IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Pea + Brown Rice Protein - Vanilla & Lucuma)
- 1 teaspoon magnesium powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina
- Goji berries, bee pollen and activated buckwheat, to garnish
- Blend coconut water, avocado, kale and baby spinach in a blender until pureed. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar or serving glass and garnish with gojis, bee pollen, buckwheat and extra blueberries.