- 100g pumpkin, chopped into small pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 6 eggs
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 120g fetta
- Cracked black pepper
- 50g fresh basil, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180-200°C. Place pumpkin into an ovenproof dish and spray with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Combine with zucchini, fetta and pumpkin.
- Pour mixture into a lamington tin that has been lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Sprinkle with basil and bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan.
- Cut into squares and serve with a mixed salad.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes