Vegan Buddha Bowl
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 zucchinis, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, peeled into strips
- 1 avocado, cut into small pieces*
- 1/4 purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves, washed
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped roughly
- 1 pomegranate (seeds only), optional
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Olive oil
- Prepare all ingredients separately.
- Divide ingredients between four even sized bowls.
- Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Top Tip: Add some tofu or lentils on top for extra protein and flavour!
*To cut the carrot into thin strips. Continually peel the carrots to the core. You will be left with thin ribbons of carrot.