Healthy Caesar Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 organic soft boiled eggs
- 1 organic chicken breast
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 2 big handfuls of lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted and cut into small squares
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbs parmesan cheese
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook your egg in a small saucepan of water for around 8 minutes, or to your liking.
- In a frying pan on medium heat with some olive oil, cook your chicken and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Slice your chicken and toss with lettuce, onion, cucumber. Add sliced boiled eggs, fresh herbs and toast squares.
- Drizzle in dressing and serve.