Gluten-free Pumpkin Loaf
- 450g grated raw pumpkin
- 4 organic eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup cold pressed coconut oil
- 350g almond meal
- 2 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- Pinch nutmeg
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180*C. Grease a loaf tin and line the bottom with baking paper.
- Whisk your eggs together in a large bowl then add all of the other ingredients (except the pumpkin seeds). Mix well and pour mixture into a loaf tin and top with pumpkin seeds.
- Cook 1 ½ hours, until a skewer comes out cleanly.
- Delicious spread with hummus or avocado.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 hours