Fish with ratatouille
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, diced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt
- 300g white fish fillets such as snapper, dory, etc.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the ratatouille: Heat a non-stick frypan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil, onion, garlic and eggplant and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add in zucchini, red capsicum and tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes to achieve a thick stew.
- Sprinkle with red wine vinegar and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish fillets into a baking dish.
- Top with ratatouille and bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a green salad.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes