Crunchy pumpkin seed tabouli & tuna
- 1⁄4 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 100g tinned tuna in springwater, drained
- Finely grate the cauliflower; it will resemble hard-looking breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the parsley, mint, cucumber, pumpkin seeds, tomato and spring onions.
- Drizzle over lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Place onto two plates and top with tuna to serve.
Prep time: 20 minutes