Tropical Turmeric Protein Balls
Serves: approx. 18 balls
Prep time: 20 minutes
(plus 2 hours refrigeration)
- ½ cup apricots
- ½ cup prunes
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- ½ cup IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein Powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup chopped macadamias
- Coating: ½ cup desiccated coconut
1. Process apricots and prunes in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add cashew butter, coconut oil and process until just combined.
3. Add the IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein Powder and desiccated coconut until well combined.
4. Add the macadamia nuts and process briefly until just combined.
5. Combine coating ingredients in a little bowl.
6. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in coconut turmeric coating. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.