Raw Superfood Cacao Bliss Balls
Serves: approx. 10 balls
Prep time: 20 minutes (plus 2 hours refrigeration time)
- 1 cup dates, pitted (approx. 15 dates)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs tahini
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 2 cups mixed nuts + seeds
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
1. Process the dates, coconut oil, tahini and cacao in a food processor until they form a paste.
2. Add the nut and seed mix and process briefly until finely chopped and combined with the date mixture.
3. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.