Raw Homemade Chocolates
Serves: No. of chocolates depends on the size of chocolate moulds used
Prep time: 15 minutes
(Set in the freezer for 15 minutes)
- ¾ cup coconut oil (it needs to be liquid so if solid put jar in hot water to melt)
- ¾ cup agave nectar (you can also combine honey/maple syrup/agave)
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp IsoWhey chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract
- Place liquid coconut oil in a bowl – if hard melt beforehand.
- Mix all ingredients together with a hand blender until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into moulds or pour into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Place moulds into freezer to be set in the freezer (approx 15 minutes).
Top Tip : Top with goji berries and pepitas.
Lee Sutherland – Director of Fitness In The City (Personal Training/bootcamps, Health and Nutrition Coach and Blogger on all things health, natural medicine, nutrition and fitness).
Follow her for more great health tips, recipes and motivation!