Clean Protein Brownie Bite
Serves: No. of balls depends on the size you decide to make them.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
(regrigerate till set)
These energizing little bites are filled with protein, good fats, fibre and antioxidants. All the makings of a perfect little treat for your taste buds and your body, a great little chocolate hit just in time for Easter.
- ½ Cup of Ground oats
- 1/3 Cup of Isowhey Pea + Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 1 Cup of dates
- 2 Tablespoons of Cacao
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cacao powder (to serve)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Measurements are a guide, experiment with ratios as needed (if too dry add extra dates, coconut oil or even a little water/ if too wet add more oats or protein powder).
- Roll in to small bite-sized balls and place on a plate lined with greaseproof paper. Pop in the freezer to set.
- Once balls are chilled, roll in cacao powder and serve.