Choc Chip Protein Cookies
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup IsoWhey Madagascan Vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey or rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs or roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180ºC fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, add in the bananas and mash with a fork. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir together until you form a batter.
- Pick up tablespoonfuls of mixture, and dollop onto the baking tray, smoothing them down into a cookie shape. Continue with the remaining mixture. Bake for 13 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and place onto an airing rack for 5 minutes before eating! Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.