Prep time: 20 minutes (2 hours minimum marinating)
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 350g chicken breasts, cubed or sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mint
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- Mint peas, chopped tomato and red onion salad, to serve
- Combine marinade ingredients in a food processor.
- Marinate chicken in marinade for several hours.
- Chicken can be made into kebabs, barbequed as slices, baked at a high temperature or grilled.
- Serve with a green salad.