Cheats Christmas Roast
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 Roast Chicken (pre-cooked)
- 1 brown onion, chopped into wedges
- 2 carrots, sliced into 1cm disks
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 orange, sliced
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1 bunch broccolini (to serve)
1. Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180C.
2. Place all vegetables in a large oven tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper and toss. Put in oven.
3. After 30 minutes, place pre-roasted chicken on top of the vegetable and put back in oven for 10 minutes to warm.
4. While chicken is warming, add broccolini to boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove vegetables and chicken from oven and divide between four plates. Add broccolini and serve.