Sweet Potato Frittata
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Roughly 20-25 minutes
- 1⁄2 small red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small leek thinly sliced
- Small clove garlic crushed
- 1 small sweet potato thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green peas
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs (organic, free-range)
- 1 tbsp soy or rice milk
- Sea salt or cracked pepper to taste
1. Steam sweet potato and peas.
2. In fry pan, heat oil, leek, garlic and capsicum until tender.
3. In small bowl, beat together eggs, milk and parsley. Add peas and layer sweet potato over leek mixture in pan.
4. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cover with lid. Cook on medium heat until eggs are cooked.
5. Flip over and cook other side until golden brown.
6. Serve and eat with side salad.