Roasted Vegetables with Quinoa
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 75g quinoa
- 1/2 sweet potato diced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped
- 1/2 zucchini chopped
- Baby spinach leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes left whole
- 1 clove crushed garlic
1. Set oven to 200
2. Place all vegetables in a roasting tray with a drizzle of coconut oil.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, cook quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes.
5. Combine all ingredients, season as desired (a squeeze of lemon works really well).
6. Serve with a mixed green salad.