Mixed Bean Wraps
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Mexican corn tortillas or lettuce leaves
- 450g can refried beans
- 6 tbsp soya mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp salsa
- 2 fresh beetroots, peeled and grated
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200.
2. Toss sliced sweet potato in oil and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
3. Remove sweet potato from oven and place on paper towel to drain.
4. Down the centre of the tortilla or lettuce leaf spread refried beans, mayonnaise, salsa, sweet potato, beetroot, carrot and baby spinach. Roll up firmly.
5. If using tortillas, place in heated sandwich press and toast until warmed through.