Mixed Bean Salad with dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and cooled or tinned mixed beans (chickpeas, kidney beans, lima beans, butter beans, lentils)
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernels
- 1⁄2 Spanish onion chopped (optional)
- Small clove crushed garlic
- ?1⁄2 tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum diced
- 1 cup baby spinach or mixed greens
- 1⁄4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Combine all ingredients, except greens, into a medium bowl.
2. To make dressing, mix herbs, olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl and drizzle over ingredients.
3. Serve on a bed of baby spinach.