Grilled Fish and Vege Kebabs
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: roughly 10-15 minutes
- 1 small fresh fish (tuna, salmon, mackerel)
- 1⁄2 zucchini sliced
- 1⁄2 capsicum cubed
- 1⁄2 onion quartered
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp hummus
1. Mix garlic, oil, lemon juice and parsley in a bowl.
2. Thread vegetables onto wooden kebab sticks that have been soaked in water.
3. Brush fish and vegetable kebabs with oil mixture and cook on non-stick grill/pan.
4. Turn and baste with more oil mixture.
5. Cook until golden brown.
6. Serve with green salad and a dollop of hummus.