Grilled Atlantic Salmon
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Atlantic salmon fillet (approx. 100g-150g)
- 20-30 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (thyme, tarragon, oregano, etc)
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Cut two 9 inch pieces of foil and place on top of each other. Arrange lemon slices in the centre of the foil. Spread herb sprigs over the lemons.
3. Crush garlic and spread over both sides of the salmon fillet. Sprinkle on salt to taste.
4. Place the salmon on the herb sprigs.
5. Place the foil with the salmon onto the grill. Cover the grill and cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque in the centre.
6. Remove foil and salmon from grill. Discard herb sprigs and lemon slices. Serve salmon with steamed or roasted vegetables.