Prep time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 cup coconut cream (coconut milk, A2 dairy milk or water can also be used)
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup honey or coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Your choice of flavouring: 1 tbsp acai powder, 2 tbsp cacao powder, 2 tbsp coconut flakes, 1⁄4 cup blended berries, 1⁄4 cup lemon juice.
1. In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients and your choice of flavouring.
2. Combine well, then transfer into glasses or jars.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.