Katie's Protein Pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes per pancake
By Katie Isabelle Martin
- 2 scoops of IsoWhey® Madagascan Vanilla protein powder (Or you can make them chocolate flavored by using the IsoWhey® Ivory Coast Chocolate protein powder)
- 2 cups of almond meal, blanched
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of water or sparking water (sparking water makes puffier pancakes)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
1. Mix all of the ingredients together with a spoon.
2. Pop a little bit of coconut oil in the pan and add 1/4 cup pancake mixture to the pan.
3. As bubbles begin to appear, flip pancake. Cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Top with fresh berries, or some raw coconut ice cream!