IsoWhey protein-rich banana bread
- 1 scoop (or 1 sachet) of IsoWhey Madagascan Vanilla protein powder
- 100ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 5 ripe bananas peeled
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of Bicarb soda
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
- Pinch cinnamon Optional
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts OR blueberries OR tblsp shredded coconut (optional, to serve)
- Using a hand stick blender or blender, mix together the milk, IsoWhey protein powder, 2 eggs and bananas.
- Mix together the almond meal, coconut flour & bicarb soda.
- Add in the banana blend mix and add vanilla & cinnamon and any optional extras.
- Mix together and add to a loaf tin that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40mins - checking that a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Lift out and cool on a rack. Enjoy!
Prep time:20 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes