IsoWhey protein pancakes topped with berries and coconut yoghurt
Serves: approx. 10
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: roughly 1 or 2 minutes per pancake
- 1 cup almond meal (or oatmeal)
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (or 1 sachet) of IsoWhey Ivory Coast Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil for cooking
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbs coconut yoghurt
- Place all the ingredients a blender and pulse blend until smooth.
- Grease a nonstick pan with coconut oil and turn your heat to medium/high.
- Pour about a 2.5-inch wide puddle of batter. Delicately flip the pancake after about 25 seconds or when bubbles start to appear.
- Top the pancakes with the coconut yoghurt and the blueberries. Enjoy!