Healthy Treats Recipes
Raw Superfood Cacao Bliss Balls
1 cup dates, pitted (approx. 15 dates)
2 tbs IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tbs tahini
2 tbs IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Cacao Powder
½ cup pecans
½ cup pepitas
¼ cup goji berries
¾ cup IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Superfood Sprinkle
50g dark chocolate, melted
1. Process the dates, coconut oil, tahini and cacao in a food processor until they form a paste.
2. Add the pecans, pepitas and goji berries and process briefly until finely chopped and combined with the date mixture.
3. Add the Isowhey Wholefoods Organic Superfood Sprinkle and process very briefly until just combined (you don’t want the superfood sprinkle to get too pulverised in the processor).
4. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Makes: approx. 10 balls