This delicious protein powder boasts an innovative nutrient-dense sprouted blend of ancient whole grains, seeds and legumes including quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, chia, alfalfa, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, chia and sesame for added nutritional benefit. As well as providing a range of antioxidant-rich superfoods to nutritionally support health, including sacha inchi, maca, raw cacao, gubinge and lucuma.
Key Features and Benefits
- Low-allergenic vegetarian/vegan protein blend providing a complete amino acid profile, including branched chain amino acids.
- Excellent alternative source of protein for people who are intolerant to dairy and whey-based protein.
- Protein assists muscle growth and repair, when consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Features a highly nutritious sprouted grain blend and antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Easy to digest.
- Naturally filling and provides a source of energy.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Coconut water supports natural hydration and supplies electrolytes, carbohydrates and protein.
- Free from GMO ingredients, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Delicious vanilla and lucuma flavour.
- Certified organic.
INGREDIENTS: Organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea protein**, organic sprouted brown rice protein**, organic sprouted pea fibre**, organic lucuma**, organic sprout blend** (organic amaranth sprout, organic quinoa sprout, organic millet sprout, organic buckwheat sprout, organic chickpea sprout, organic lentil sprout, organic adzuki sprout, organic alfalfa sprout, organic flax seed sprout, organic sunflower seed sprout, organic pumpkin seed sprout, organic chia seed sprout, organic sesame seed sprout), natural vanilla flavour, organic sacha inchi, organic maca**, organic raw cacao**, coconut juice powder, organic sweet potato**, stevia leaf extract powder, organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder**.
* Based on average amounts. ** Certified organic. 97.6% certified organic content.
Blend 1 serve (2 heaped tbsp = 25g) into 200mL water or milk-substitute to increase protein intake as part of a balanced and nutritious diet. Enjoy 1-2 serves daily.
Each 25g serving contains:*
|Organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea protein**||15.9g|
|Organic sprouted brown rice protein**||5.3g|
|Organic sprouted golden pea fibre**||1.6g|
|Organic lucuma fruit powder**||0.5g|
|Organic sprout blend**||0.4g|
|Organic maca root powder**||0.2g|
|Organic raw cacao powder**||0.2g|
|Organic sacha inchi protein powder**||0.2g|
|Coconut juice powder||0.2g|
|Organic sweet potato root (of vine) powder**||0.1g|
|Organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder**||0.01g|
- Protein supplementation can be of benefit when used in combination with physical activity.
- High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake with use of IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-Fermented Pea & Brown Rice Protein.
- After each use, reseal and store below 30°C. Recommended to store in refrigerator after opening.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.