Available in: 150g
Lightly salted organic Sacha Inchi seed snack.
IsoWhey Sacha Inchi Seed Snack is 100% organic and sustainably grown in partnership with Peruvian farmers.
Sacha inchi, sometimes called Inca peanut, is a wild climbing perennial legume found growing in the high- altitude Andean rainforests through to the low-land Amazonian jungles of South America. It has an ancient history as a traditional food amongst the indigenous people of the region who used the seeds and leaves as a nutritious daily staple for as long as 3000 years.1
Key features and benefits:
• Organic and sustainable.
• A nutritious savoury snack.
• A good source of omega-3 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fats.
• Naturally contains protein and range of nutrients.
• Contains important antioxidants, such as alpha-lipoic acid.
• A delicious and filling nut-like seed.
• Low in cholesterol and sodium.
• No added sugar.
• Free from colours, flavours and preservatives.
• Gluten and dairy free.
• Vegan and paleo friendly.
INGREDIENTS: Organic lightly toasted sacha inchi seeds, salt (less than 2%).
Sacha inchi is a delicious snack on its own, and can be combined with salads, cereal, yoghurt, trail mixes, muffins, or blended into smoothies.
Enjoy 1 serve (20g) as a stand-alone snack.
Serving size = 20g.Energ
Krivankova B, Polesny, Z, Lojka B, et al. Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis, Euphorbiaceae): a promising oilseed crop from Peruvian Amazon. Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Tropentag 2007, Witzenhausen, Germany.
Special Discounts Offer
Spend $40 or more on your order and you will
receive free shipping