Available in: 525g
A high protein organic sprouted plant powder blend, suitable for vegans.
Did you know?
- GLUTEN FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- SOY FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR SWEETENERS
This delicious protein powder boasts an innovative nutrient-dense sprouted blend of ancient whole grains, seeds and legumes including quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, chia, alfalfa, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, chia and sesame for added nutritional benefit. As well as providing a range of antioxidant-rich superfoods to nutritionally support health, including sacha inchi, maca, raw cacao, gubinge and lucuma.
- Low-allergenic vegetarian/vegan protein blend providing a complete amino acid profile, including branched chain amino acids.
- Excellent alternative source of protein for people who are intolerant to dairy and whey-based protein.
- Protein assists muscle growth and repair, when consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Features a highly nutritious sprouted grain blend and antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Easy to digest.
- Naturally filling and provides a source of energy.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Coconut water supports natural hydration and supplies electrolytes, carbohydrates and protein.
- Free from GMO ingredients, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Delicious vanilla and lucuma flavour.
- Certified organic.
* Based on average amounts. ** Certified organic. 97.6% certified organic content.
INGREDIENTS: Organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea protein**, organic sprouted brown rice protein**, organic sprouted pea fibre**, organic lucuma**, organic sprout blend** (organic amaranth sprout, organic quinoa sprout, organic millet sprout, organic buckwheat sprout, organic chickpea sprout, organic lentil sprout, organic adzuki sprout, organic alfalfa sprout, organic flax seed sprout, organic sunflower seed sprout, organic pumpkin seed sprout, organic chia seed sprout, organic sesame seed sprout), natural vanilla flavour, organic sacha inchi, organic maca**, organic raw cacao**, coconut juice powder, organic sweet potato**, stevia leaf extract powder, organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder**.
Blend 1 serve (2 heaped tbsp = 25g) into 200mL water or milk-substitute to increase protein intake as part of a balanced and nutritious diet. Enjoy 1-2 serves daily.
Each 25g serving contains:*
|Organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea protein**||15.9g|
|Organic sprouted brown rice protein**||5.3g|
|Organic sprouted golden pea fibre**||1.6g|
|Organic lucuma fruit powder**||0.5g|
|Organic sprout blend**||0.4g|
|Organic maca root powder**||0.2g|
|Organic raw cacao powder**||0.2g|
|Organic sacha inchi protein powder**||0.2g|
|Coconut juice powder||0.2g|
|Organic sweet potato root (of vine) powder**||0.1g|
|Organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder**||0.01g|
 Haas EM, Levin B. Staying healthy with nutrition, 21st century ed. Berkley, CA: Celestial Arts, 2006.
 Leigh T. Superfood juices and smoothies. Beverley, MA: Fair Winds Press, 2014.
 Russo R. The raw food diet myth: what you need to know about the raw and living food lifestyle to improve your health, fitness, and life. Bethlehem, PA: DJ Iber Publishing, Inc., 2008.
 Boone L. Powerful plant-based superfoods: The best way to eat for maximum health, energy, and weight loss. Beverley, MA: Fair Winds Press, 2013.
 Mohanty S, Cock IE. The chemotherapeutic potential of Terminalia ferdinandiana: phytochemistry and bioactivity. Pharmacogn Rev 2012;6(11):2936.
Special Discounts Offer
Spend $40 or more on your order and you will
receive free shipping