Dietary fibre is found in the edible part of plants such as fruits, vegetables, pulses, seeds, nuts, cereals and legumes.1 Once consumed, this fibre is resistant to digestion and absorption in the small intestine, and reaches the large intestine where it is fermented, and promotes laxation.2 Both soluble and insoluble dietary fibre help to support increased stool bulk and regular bowel movements.3
Natural almonds are a source of dietary fibre and indigestible carbohydrates that have potential prebiotic properties.4 Linseed has been consumed since ancient times, due to its importance as a nutritious food.5
Key Features and Benefits
IsoWhey Fibre Snack Bars:
- Are a good source of fibre - 5g fibre per serve.
- Contain inulin, nuts and seeds which are sources of prebiotic fibre.
- Provide a source of good fats (a source of monounsaturated fatty acids).
- Are gluten free.
- Contain 5g of protein per serve.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Nuts (47%) [peanuts, almonds, coconut], brown rice syrup, seeds (12%) [linseed, sunflower, pepitas], legumes (6%) [chickpeas, fava beans], sunflower oil, puffed rice, sweet Thai chili & lime seasoning (2%) [maltodextrin, salt, rice flour, spice extract), inulin (prebiotic fibre).
Adults: Consume one bar as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
Serving size = 45g (1 bar)