IsoWhey contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat.
|gluten free||prebiotic fibre & probiotic|
|low gi||digestive enzymes|
|alkaline seagreens||no artificial
Available in: 21 sachets/box / 448g / 672g / 7 sachets/box
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder; it's a unique formulation that supports healthy fat loss and digestive health; and it's a program that guides you every step of the way with fresh recipes and fitness tips.
Did you know?
- The total body protein mass is about 12kg for a 76kg individual. Nearly half of our body protein is in the skeletal muscle, while blood and skin contain about 15%. As we age, we lose muscle mass and therefore protein. It is important to maintain muscle mass to maintain physically active lifestyles, for physical performance, and to remain independent in our old age.4
- Based on all the measurements of protein quality (including biological value) whey is a superior protein source. It has a biological value of 104, which is higher than the value for casein (77), soy protein (74), beef (80) or wheat (64).5
- Whey protein contains all the necessary essential amino acids (building blocks for protein) for health, and is efficiently absorbed and used by the body.1
IsoWhey contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat. Plus, added nutrients including 12 vitamins and 11 minerals provide you with balanced nutrition.
Use IsoWhey in conjunction with the IsoWhey Healthy Living Programs incorporating healthy eating plans and regular exercise.
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder. The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula contains the following nutritional benefits:
- Only 7.7g carbohydrates per serve
- 15.1g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate
- Alkaline Seagreens® - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides
- Litesse® - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol
- Gluten Free and less than 1g of lactose per serve
IsoWhey is available in 5 delicious flavours - Ivory Coast Chocolate, Madagascan Vanilla, Strawberry Smoothie, Banana Smoothie and Classic Coffee.
Average quantity per 32g serve.
NB. All values are approximate and subject to seasonal variation. RE = retinol equivalents.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein, soy lecithin), Litesse® (polydextrose), xylitol, coffee flavour, coffee powder, medium chain triglycerides, calcium carbonate (calcium), vanilla flavour, whey protein isolate, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), potassium citrate (potassium), glutamine, xanthan gum, seagreens (Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed), enzyme mix, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate (iron), Lactobacillus acidophilus, stevia extract powder, chromium picolinate (chromium), zinc oxide (zinc), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide (iodine), manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), Bifidobacterium lactis, biotin, cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper), sweetener (thaumatin), folic acid (vitamin B9), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5) riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), sodium.
Adults: Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily.
Average quantity per 32g serve.
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||3.3g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||750 million CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5.0mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||800mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1.0mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20.0mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1.3mcg|
|Medium chain triglycerides||1.2g|
|Bovine serum albumin||236mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
What is whey?
"Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey..." Milk contains two major sources of protein: casein and whey. During cheese and curd manufacturing, casein is responsible for producing the curds while whey is generally considered a waste product. Outside of the cheesemaking world, whey is recognised as a highly usable protein source, rich in essential amino acids. Our bodies use 23 amino acids to construct proteins; eight are classified as essential and must be supplied by our diet. Whey also provides vitamins, minerals and other very beneficial compounds for health and wellbeing.1
Do I need to make IsoWhey into a smoothie?
No, IsoWhey also mixes well into 200mL of low fat milk, soymilk, oat milk, water or low fat natural yoghurt. Place 1 heaped scoop into a protein shaker or wide-neck bottle and keep this at your work desk or in your bag; add your desired liquid base and shake to dissolve for a no-fuss instant protein drink.
The nutritional information panel states IsoWhey contains xylitol. What is xylitol?
Xylitol is a carbohydrate naturally produced by plants. It has the same sweet taste as sugar without negative effects on dental health. In fact, it has a beneficial effect on dental caries.2 Xylitol also differs from sugar in having no adverse effect on blood sugar levels when taken at appropriate doses.3
1 Marshall K. Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Altern Med Rev 2004 Jun;9(2):136-156.
2 Kandelman D, Gagnon G. A 24-month clinical study of the incidence and progression of dental caries in relation to consumption of chewing gum containing xylitol in school preventiveograms. J Dent Res 1990 Nov;69(11):1771-1775.
3 Natah SS, Hussien KR, Tuominen JA, Koivisto VA. Metabolic response to lactitol and xylitol in healthy men. Am J Clin Nutr 1997 Apr;65(4):947-950.
4 Department of Health and Ageing, National Health and Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health. Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand.Commonwealth of Australia, 2006.
5 Hoffman JR, Falvo MJ. Protein – which is best? J Sports Sci Med 2004 Sep;3(3):118-130 http://www.jssm.org
Special Discounts Offer
Spend $40 or more on your order and you will
receive free shipping