This kit includes two cleansing formulations, a body brush and IsoWhey Cleansing Guidelines booklet. The body has the innate ability to cleanse itself of metabolic waste via organs including the liver, kidneys, stomach and bowel. Guided by traditional herbal medicine, the IsoWhey 15 Day Cleanse has been specifically designed to support these healthy organs in this function.
LIVER + KIDNEY
Healthy liver support and kidney tonic
Milk thistle is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to support healthy liver function.1
Dandelion root is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a liver and kidney tonic,2 and schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine to nourish the liver and enrich kidney chi.1
Burdock is traditionally utilised in WHM as a diuretic and internal cleansing skin tonic,3 while globe artichoke is traditionally used in WHM to increase bile flow.4
STOMACH + BOWEL
Bowel clearance and digestive support
Gentian is traditionally used in WHM to aid digestion and as a digestive tonic.1
Wormwood, chamomile and barberry are used traditionally in WHM to help relieve mild digestive disturbances such as an unsettled stomach, indigestion and bloating.5-7
Chinese rhubarb and cascara are traditionally used in WHM to help in the short term relief of constipation.8,9
Key Features and Benefits:
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Helps increase healthy bile flow.
- Provides herbal diuretic support.
- Acts as an internal cleansing skin tonic.
- Aids digestion.
- Helps to relieve mild digestive disturbances including constipation, bloating, indigestion.
- Convenient dosage regime.
Liver + Kidney - Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Stomach + Bowel - Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Liver + Kidney|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||3750mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Arctium lappa (burdock) root||500mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root||375mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf||1250mg|
|Stomach + Bowel|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower||750mg|
|Artemisia absinthium (wormwood) dry herb||500mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (barberry) root||375mg|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||250mg|
|Juglans nigra (black walnut) fruit hull||175mg|
|Frangula purshiana (cascara) stem bark||125mg|
|Rheum palmatum (Chinese rhubarb) root||125mg|
|Zingiber officinale (ginger) root||125mg|
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root||75mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek the advice of your healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.