Zucchini Noodles Frittata
by Larina Robinson
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes (plus 20 minutes to cool)
Gluten Free. Dairy Free.
- 8 whole large eggs
- 3 cups of zoodles (zucchini noodles, or 1 ¾ cups of grated zucchini, drained slightly)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄3 head of raw broccoli, chopped
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1⁄3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ a cooked chorizo sausage, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, torn
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease or use baking paper to line a 20x20cm brownie pan.
- Add zoodles, tomato, broccoli, and chorizo into the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, nutritional yeast, almond milk, sea salt and pepper. Pour into the pan.
- Top with parsley.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until just firm in the centre.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Serve warm with a leafy green side salad.