Raspberry Blush Smoothie
As spring slowly makes way for the hotter summer months there is nothing more refreshing than waking up to a nutrient-dense, berry-filled smoothie just bursting with goodness! And this gorgeous blush-coloured beauty is just that... vitamin-rich and totally delicious.
By Leah Simmons, founder of Body By Leah Simmons.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 1 banana, frozen
- Handful of raspberries, fresh
- 1 large dollop coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.